01 July 2007

Munich

Spent the night at Irene's and Florien's. I loved every minute of it. When Felix got home from kindergarten along with his friend Jonas, I decided I was gonna play with them. Felix is obssessed with pirates. He tied me up with assorted strings and yarn then stuck me in his prison and tried to feed me raisins. Then he had me stand up while still tied up then climbed up on to my shoulders. When he heard the coins in my pocket his eyes got all wide. "Das treasure!" Then it was Irene's and Florien's turn. They showed us around Olching, which is where they live just outside of Munich. Saw Schweissheim Schloss, a "castle" that was similar to the one in Vienna because they used the same blueprints. I use the word castle very loosely because I see a castle as a fortress designed for war. Schweissheim is more like a palace. It's funny because the emperor-to-be didn't become emperor so the palace was never lived in. I also went to the concentration camp. I'll talk about that when I get home. Bye.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Munich reminds me of Munch.