28 June 2007

More Germany.

We took an overnight train from Venice to Munich and we got ahold of Irene. She said she would be home to welcome us at 5 PM so we saw some of Munich'S HUGE churches and this one giant clock tower called Rathaus. Itäs one of those clocks where people come out and dance every hour. Then we went back to Austria. Salyburg, to be specific. That's the place where the Sound of Music is filmed. Hopefully you'll recognize some of the places from the pics I took. Like the parts of Austria that I've been to, it's too flowery for my taste. However, Salzburg is surrounded by the Alps and they look amazing. Even the trip to and from Salzburg is breathtaking, but its damn near impossible to get a good picture from a train. Now we#re at Irene's with her husband. Their son, Felix, is adorable. He's like a 3 foot butler. Pics coming soon.

Oh, and some things happened that have pretty much constituted the most trying time of my life...but you prolly won't hear about it unless you're in mentor. Bye.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Tell me!
Waiting for you to come HOME!!!
Oh, and Venice doesn't look like MY cup o' tea...but I guess I'll visit there one day too.