19 June 2007

Last night in Crete

So I thought today was a flop because of the day's events in the past entry, but without them happening I wouldn't be having such a wonderful time at the moment.

There was a brownout in the section of Hania I was staying at so I went to the harbor to upload my photos at an internet cafe I heard about from the two guys that gave us a ride down from the mountains.

Because the internet was kinda slow, it took me 90 minutes to upload my photos, but I got to talk to Amanda and now it's night time.

The result is a whole new world here on the harbor. The magic has returned to this town by the sea, where I thought it was just a lucky fluke. Right now I'm enjoying a frappe al fresco looking out to the sea lit up by the lighthouse and the restaurants that line the docks. Time to Enjoy, so see you later.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

bah...
you're having so much fun!
I want to enjoy nice European weather!!!
(No, you're not going to hear the end of this...)