18 June 2007

Kinda looked like Arizona...

Second day in Crete. Today wasn't that great of a day. I was fiddling around with my pictures and I accidentally wiped the card clean. The only pictures of importance were the Hania ones, though. I went up to the mountains nearby to see a monastery and a cave. The sun was beating down on us with 90+ degree weather, the place looked barren like a desert, and the monastery was closed. Our taxi driver left so we were stranded. I decided to use that time to go to the cave. It was creepy, even for me. We finally caught a ride with two other tourists, thank God, and learned about this internet kiosk on the dock. Took pictures of Hania again, but they're nowhere near as beautiful as the originals. Depressing, I know. That's about all for today. I'm planning on taking a break tomorrow and staying at the hotel. That's it. Love you all.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think that's the most I've ever heard you use the word "beautiful." Haha, you goin soft on me?!