14 June 2007

Day 1

So I made it to Athens. I only have 10 mins. to blog and check email so forgive any run-on sentences. The metro rail is confusing as hell. The colors on the trains don't correspond with the maps and charts, but I've figured that bitch out.

We're right outside of Athens in a place called \omonia. The street signs aren't out in the open and life there is like a game of extreme Frogger. We had so many suitcases with us that I already have blisters and my hands started to bleed. Mom thinks I'm a damn workhorse. \you can tell who the locals are because they walk into oncoming traffic going 50 mph without looking either way.

Went to the Akropolis today. Beautiful place. Couldn't show you everything, but \i have some nice pics waiting to be uploaded.

Next stop, Pireaus.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Please don't get run over!

Amanda said...

funny...you didn't really have any run-on sentences...