28 June 2007

Venezia

Hoy, Tess cooked so much food! Tofu soup, salad w/ olive oil dressing, beef and brocolli, pork roast, and rollbräten, a sausage. I don't think I can walk. I caught some type of bugt while I was in Frankfurt and I've felt it fore the past four dazy. Thank God I get over things sooner than most people. I was pretty miserable the whole time. From Freankfurt we went to Heidelberg, which is supposed to be a romantic old German town. It's also pretty famous for its chocoloate. However, it was raining the whole time.

Then we took an overnight train to Vienna, Austria. It was pretty there. Pretty as in flowers and gardens and more flowers. Austria is a nice place but it isn'T exactly my cup of tea...and yet again it was raining.

Now we're in Venice, Italy. AWESOME! It's a maze here and the locals can't really give directions because they admit it truly is a confusing place to navigate. The rain followed us here, too, but we saw what we wanted before it came.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Amanda wants to travel with you.
She wants to go to Austria.